Tonight at 9PM Eastern time GLORY 12 New York is set to take the world by storm live on Spike TV here in the United States. If you are outside of the United States and wondering how you can watch GLORY 12 the answer is quite simple; head to the LiverKick.com home page and click the story up top and order GLORY 12 live on internet PPV. Pretty simple, right? GLORY 12 features the GLORY Lightweight Tournament with Giogio Petrosyan, Robin van Roosmalen, Davit Kiria and Andy Ristie. Also on the card will be Ben Edwards taking on Jamal Ben Saddik and Joe Schilling squaring off with New York’s own Wayne Barrett.
So join us tonight at 9pm Eastern for live coverage of GLORY 12 New York and don’t forget to check us out on Twitter (@LiverKickdotcom) for live results.
- Casey Greene (R1- KO) John King
- Niko Tsigaras (R1 – KO) Dominick Biondo
- John Bowman (R3 – KO) Villi Bello
- Alexy Filyakov (R1 – KO) Mohamed Fanzy
- Thiago Michel R3 – UD) Paul Marfort
- Saulo Cavalari (R1 – KO) Mourad Bouzidi
- Francois ambang (R3 – TKO) Eddie Walker
- Jhonata Diniz (R1 – TKO) Igor Jurkovic
- Brian Collette (R1 – KO) Warren Thompson
- Artem Vakhitov (R3 – UD) Nenad Pagonis
- Spike TV
- Lightweight Semi-Finals: Robin van Roosmalen (R3 – UD) Davit Kiria — This fight went exactly like you’d expect it to, as it was almost a carbon copy of their first bout. Kiria just never turned the heat up like he needed to do to best RvR’s volume. Robin takes the decision.
- Lightweight Semi-Finals: Andy Ristie (R3 – KO) Giorgio Petrosyan — Wow. This fight was all Petrosyan going into the third round, but Ristie was applying pressure and was landing a few really hard shots. A big shot late in the third round connected on Petrosyan only for another to happen and Petrosyan goes down with the referee calling it off. Wow.
- Lightweight Tournament Reserve Bout: Ky Hollenbeck (R3 – UD) Warren Stevelmans — Not a lot to say about this fight, as there was a lot of clinching with Hollenbeck dominating most of the fight. Hollenbeck had a very strong round two and then did some great work in R3 to solidify the win.
- Ben Edwards (R3 – KO) Jamal Ben Saddik — My god. This was pretty much every bit of the Heavyweight slugfest that you expected it to be, ending with Ben Edwards landing some crazy shots in R3 and putting Jamal Ben Saddik to sleep.
- Wayne Barrett (R3 – UD) Joe Schilling — My god this fight was just crazy. Barrett put in some serious work in the first round, frustrating Schilling without scoring much. The second round saw Barrett drop Schilling not once but twice, with Joe warrioring to his feet both times to solider on. The third round is where it went nuts as Schilling landed a tremendous knee to the face that flattened Barrett. It looked like Barrett was out but he was able to get up at the last moment and continue fighting. Hats off to both men for a crazy fight.
- Lightweight Tournament Finals: Andy Ristie (R2 – KO) Robin van Roosmalen — Man, tonight was just Andy Ristie’s night. There was no one that was going to get in Andy Ristie’s way as he dropped RvR in R1 and then did the same int he second round with Robin not getting back up.