Last night at Foxwoords Resort and Casino in Connecticut Lion Fight made their East Coast debut with Lion Fight 15. It was an exciting night of action that saw Lion Fight standouts Kevin Ross and Tiffany Van Soest back in the winners column. The main event saw Muay Thai sensation Cosmo Alexandre score a unanimous decision victory over Mark Holst.
Cosmo Alexandre (R5 - Dec.) Mark Holst
Kevin Ross (R3 - TKO) Chris Mauceri
Tiffany Van Soest (R5 - Split Decision) Lucy Payne
Mohammed Lemjerdine (R5 - Dec.) Jason Andrada
Pedro Gonzales (R2 - TKO) Nick Chasteen
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- September 2016 LiverKick Rankings Update: Featherweight In Chaos
- Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart Headlining GLORY 34 Denver
- GLORY Release Card for Stacked GLORY 35: Sitthichai vs. Marat, Vakhitov vs. Mwekassa and More
- SuperKombat Releases Full Card For Oct. 1 Event, Featuring Ngimbi vs. Paraschiv Title Fight
- Yokkao Searching For An American Fighter For Yokkao 21 - 22 in Hong Kong