K-1's next event will not be the K-1 World MAX Finals, but instead another trip to Spain featuring some of the Spanish talents that they've helped cultivate over the past year or so. It's a solid move seeing as though their events in Spain have drawn good crowds and gotten a good deal of local press. So K-1 will head to Mallorca, Spain on April 12th for "The Battle for Spain," featuring a headlining bout between Maximo Suarez and Elam Ngor.
Here is the fight card per the press release issued today.
- 70kg: Maximo Suarez (Spain) VS Elam Negor (Spain)
- 86kg: Denis Marjanivic (Serbia) VS Moises Ruibal (Spain)
- +100kg: George Collin (Holland) VS Mario Jagatic (Croatia)
- 63kg: Cristian Barrionueveo (Spain) VS Zakaria Zougarry (Morocco)
- 70kg: Miodrag Olar (Romania) VS Alejandro Rodriguex (Spain)
- 95kg: Adam Hart (England) VS Jose IIaneras (Spain)
- More fights will be added in the coming weeks.