LiverKick

Switch to desktop Register Login

Buakaw Free To Fight Again, Rumored For Next Thai Fight Event

  • Written by Rian Scalia

Well it seems as if the Buakaw-Por Pramuk battle may have come to an end.

An arbitration meeting happened today and when it was over, the court acquitted Buakaw and all parties and declared that Buakaw was allowed to fight again. He will have to use Buakaw Por. Pramuk" as his fight name but is free to train on his own. Now 60% of his fight money will go to him, while 40% goes to Por. Pramuk while 75% of income from all other activities outside of fighting goes towards him, with the other 25% going to Por. Pramuk. Por. Pramuk's lawsuit is withdrawn, with the promoter of Thai Fight also dropping his lawsuit against Por. Pramuk, effectively ending the fight over Buakaw.

The court decided that Buakaw's six month suspension should be solved by the Sport Authority of Thailand and the Board of Boxing Sport, with the solution being that Buakaw is allowed to fight.

Buakaw will be allowed to continue fighting in Thai Fight until the end of the year, when his contract with them ends. Speaking of Thai Fight, there's already rumors of Buakaw's next fight from a source close to Thai Fight, saying that Buakaw will fight on the August 17 Thai Fight show in England against a to be announced opponent.

Buakaw is also free to fight in other events, and is allowed to make the decisions on his own, but he has a contract with Thai Fight that ends in December[source]

Copyright 2010 - 2014 LiverKick.com. All Rights Reserved.

Top Desktop version