It's not every day that you get to see a world famous kickboxer on a MMA program, but that is exactly what we got this week with HDnet's Inside MMA. On this week's Inside MMA Josh Thomson fills in for Bas Rutten to host a panel of Bigfoot Silva, King Mo and Mark "Fightshark" Miller. Miller is, of course, making his return from open heart surgery a few years ago, and doing so in grand fashion at the Glory World Series on May 28th.
Here is HDnet's latest preview of this week's show, which airs on Friday night (external link, the embed isn't friendly).
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Legacy Kickboxing 2 This Friday on AXS TV
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai