Next week there is a big show at Lumpini Stadium and in the feature bout is One of Thailand's top Nak Muay's Sam-A Thor Ratonakiat taking on the the recent winner of the sportswriters association of Thailand fighter of the year, Kongsak Sitboonmee. The fight will be at 125 pounds. Sam-A is coming up a bit, and Kongsak is coming down a little. It should be a very technical, and interesting fight.
Watch as Sam-A showcases his amazing kicks, and after sends a strong message to Kongsak.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's W5 Time XXXIII Card From Vienna, Austria on May 21st
- FFC Plans Two Big Shows in the US This June Featuring Kickboxers Mladen Brestovac and Pavel Zhuravlev
- K-1 Japan 65kg World Grand Prix
- WGP #30 Card Featuring Alex Pereira Defending His Title
- Bellator Kickboxing Sees Solid Number in Spike TV Debut