We've been preaching this for a while now; that kickboxing is one of the greatest sports in the world and that it needs a bigger following in the United States. No, it deserves a bigger following in the United States. Any sport as exciting as kickboxing deserves a wider audience and the fighters, promoters and sponsors who work hard all do so for a reason; passion. That is all that you can ask for, and that is what kickboxing delivers.
Our good friend Bloodstain Lane agrees and his latest video is just that; he urges everyone to support the kickboxing world and talks about the upcoming return of Mark Miller as well.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's Time for the Smaller Weight Classes to Shine
- Video: Andy Souwer vs Hideya Tanaka
- VIDEO: Enriko Kehl vs. Erkan Varol and Zabit Samedov vs. Merit Arkan
- Bai Ling attending SuperKombat World Grand Prix I next Sat. evening (Mar. 7) in Ploiești, Romania
- Dutch Kickboxer Brian Douwes Wins Bloodsport-esque Tournament