Fedor Emelianenko is known to be one of the greatest fighters of all time, if not the GOAT of MMA. There are a few out there who would argue against that, but two losses after ten years of dominance does not prove any sort of point as much as it shows degradation happens over the years in any high level athlete and unless they switch up their entire training things won't go according to plan. It looks like Fedor has decided to switch up his training and approach to MMA altogether as he is not handling his training on his own like he usually did in seclusion in Russia. It has been reported that Fedor has been training in the Netherlands, and now it comes out that he is training with none other than Mr. Perfect himself, Ernesto Hoost.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- VIDEO: Enriko Kehl vs. Erkan Varol and Zabit Samedov vs. Merit Arkan
- Bai Ling attending SuperKombat World Grand Prix I next Sat. evening (Mar. 7) in Ploiești, Romania
- Dutch Kickboxer Brian Douwes Wins Bloodsport-esque Tournament
- Card for Enfusion #25 on March 14th
- SuperKombat Releases Card for March 7th 5th Anniversary Event