One of the best fights of 2009 was the initial meeting between Hiroki Shishido and Bovy Sor. Udomson. Both men were participants in the 2010 Shootboxing S-Cup and look to have their second match this year in Shootboxing. The good news is that the bout will take place sooner rather than later, on Shootboxing's February 19th event. This is just the first of many bouts announced for the Shootboxing Feb. 19 event, so keep visiting LiverKick.com for the latest updates on this event.
Watch the first bout between the two and marvel at the awesome Shootboxing action. If you agree, Tweet @AndrewHDnet and tell him that you want HDnet to start airing Shootboxing events. I mean, c'mon, imagine Schiavello calling a fight like this. [source]
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Legacy Kickboxing 2 This Friday on AXS TV
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai