Tyrone Spong Saves Lives at the It's Showtime 2010 Amsterdam Press Conference
This was back in 2010, so a bunch of you may have seen it already, but Tyrone Spong keeps humorous and awkward from becoming a genuine fracas. I smiled. The eventual Saki/ Manhoef match was pretty good, too!
Tensions between them might still be high, if you remember Saki's half-serious Tweet about wanting to submit Manhoef in MMA.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Liam Harrison vs. Singdam Kiatmoo9 Scheduled for Yokkao 15
- Full Card for WGP 25 Featuring Alex Pereira vs. Cesar Almeida
- Creativity in Kickboxing; or, K-1's Forgotten Formula to Building the Future
- VIDEO: Mike Zambidis Victorious Against Steve Moxon in Retirement Bout
- Joe Schilling Hit With 90 Day Suspension After Bellator Loss
- Tyrone Spong Contending for BKB Heavyweight Championship on June 27th
- Tyrone Spong Considers Himself the Bo Jackson of Combat Sports, But GLORY Can't Afford Him
- GFC Results -- Saki Victorious in Return
- Gokhan Saki Speaks About His Contract Status and Future
- GFC Releases Card for April 17th Featuring Saki, Ilunga, Samedov and More