Yesterday K-1 sent out a press release announcing the K-1 World MAX 2013 Final Four event, which is set to take place on February 23rd in Azerbaijan. The card features the four finalists from the previous K-1 World MAX events; Sung Hyung Lee, Buakaw Banchamek, Shane Campbell and Enriko Kehl.
- 63kg: Amil Sahmarzade (AZE) vs. Zakaria Zougarry (MAR)
- 83kg: Ruslan Kobzev (RUS) vs. Dennis Matthew (NED)
- 72kg: Babek Rustamov (AZE) vs. Miodrag Olar (ROU)
- 71kg: Alim Nabiev (UKR) vs. Chad Sugden (GBR)
- 70kg: Ziya Bayramov (AZE) vs. TBA
- 70kg: Ismat Agazade (AZE) vs. Cedric Manhoef (SUR)
- 85kg: Samet Kesser (TUR) vs. Lazar Daniel (ROU)
- 72.5kg: Tural Bayramov (AZE) vs. Mukai Maromo (CAN)
- 70kg: Maximo Suarez (ESP) vs. TBA
- +100kg: Agalar Sadikhzade (AZE) vs. George Colin (SUR)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Shane Campbell (CAN) vs. Enriko Kehl (GER)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Buakaw Banchamek (THA) vs. Sung Hyung Lee (KOR)
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck
- Watch Benjamin Adegbuyi's Latest Execution From ACB 7
- Bellator Announces Bellator Kickboxing Event In December Featuring Giorgio Petrosyan
- Enfusion Live Antwerp Results: Ozcan and Jaray Throw Down Again
- Bellator Kickboxing 3 Spoilers and Interview