Badr Hari always seems to be in some sort of trouble, always seems to be making some sort of headline across the world -- usually negative -- but even through all of that, he has some very, very dedicated fans in Morocco who will always love him and look at him as a hero. What better way to prove that than to see Badr work up a huge crowd at a music festival in Morocco? Seriously, get a look at how huge this crowd is and how they really seem into Badr Hari.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Check Out GLORY's 20 Best Knockouts on Spike TV This Friday
- Rough Footage From Peter Aerts vs. Ernesto Hoost From K-Energy Event
- VIDEO: Artur Kyshenko vs. Radoslaw Paczuski
- Photo of the Day: Aerts and Hoost Stare Down
- Badr Hari Getting Mystery Opponent for GFC 4, Quateron Not Conducive to 'Family Environment'