K-1 fighter Badr Hari lives a pretty crazy life that has seen a great deal of controversy, with some of that controversy revolving around his relationship with Estelle Cruijff, the former wife of football star Ruud Gullit. It looks like the odd love affair, punctuated by Badr Hari's brawl at the Amsterdam ArenA that left Koen Everink in rough shape, has finally come to an end and has hit the Dutch tabloids. The relationship between the two was fodder for the press for quite a while and it looks like today will be no different.
It is interesting to note that Badr Hari's next court date is in October and that the relationship couldn't outlast the charges accrued during it. Maybe Badr Hari will finally find some peace and get back into fighting shape in time for the K-1 World Grand Prix this time around.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December Thanks to GLORY
- GLORY 33 New Jersey Featuring Rico Verhoeven vs. Anderson Silva
- Saenchai Training BJJ at Yokkao Gym in Bangkok, Possibly Preparing For MMA
- IKSA's Cory Schafer Talks Controversial Refereeing, Judging and More
- VIDEO: Yokkao's Stefania Picelli Talks Thailand, The Yokkao Fight Team And More