In just their second event, Japanese promotion KNOCK OUT has delivered another exciting event featuring a host of big knock out finishes to the world. The show was headlined by Japanese legend Genji Umeno taking on Juan Mario Kaewsamrit, taking Juan Mario to the limit before walking away with the decision. The co-main saw Japanese rising star Tenshin Nasukawa defeat Amnat Ruenroeng via KO in the fourth round with a brutal array of body shots that put Amnat down and out.
KNOCK OUT vol.1
Genji Umeno (R5 - Decision) Juan Mario Kaewsamrit
Tenshin Nasukawa (R4 - KO) Amnat Ruenroeng
Yuma Yamaguchi (R3 - TKO) Hikari Machida
Tosuke Morii (R5 - Draw) Hirotoshi Murata
Kenta (R5 - TKO) Shinya Indo
Eisaku Ogasawara (R2 - TKO) Hiroya Haga
Fukashi (R3 - TKO) Hiroto Yamaguchi
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick Rankings Update: April, 2017 -- Not Much Changes
- World Fighting League Results: Peter Aerts Wins Retirement Bout
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More