The news about Badr's possible assault case continues to roll in while we do our best to filter through all of it and pass along what appears to be pertinent. The latest comes from acclaimed Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel who claims that Badr was indeed present at the scene, and he actually may have kicked Everink while he was down before fleeing the scene. By fleeing the scene, he left not through the doorway of the VIP Box, but instead through the bleachers underneath the box. Those at the scene say they saw a towel covering his hand, possibly with blood on it.
Peter Steenbakkers, the man who rented the VIP Box, claims that he saw nothing and that it was a great shame that it happened in his VIP Box. We've heard from reliable sources that Steenbakkers is a very close friend of Hari's and actually drives his expensive sports cars around town.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick Rankings Update: April, 2017 -- Not Much Changes
- World Fighting League Results: Peter Aerts Wins Retirement Bout
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More