We are hearing reports about a late replacement for one of the K-1 Superfights coming up on May 27th. Sadly, it was one of the more competitive fights that we were all looking forward to in Mosab Amrani vs. Zeben Diaz. While we are waiting to hear back from representatives from Team Amrani or Mousid Gym, the reports come from those inside of the It's Showtime camp that Zeben Diaz will have a new opponent come May 27th in the way of Emad Kadyear. This means that Mosab Amrani is out of the Superfight and off of the card.
Still no explanation as of right now as to why he pulled out, as there is speculation that he suffered an injury this week and that it all happened very, very quickly. Hopefully we have a better explanation for you shortly, but as of right now it looks like Mosab Amrani will not be fighting and no one is clear why.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December Thanks to GLORY
- GLORY 33 New Jersey Featuring Rico Verhoeven vs. Anderson Silva
- Saenchai Training BJJ at Yokkao Gym in Bangkok, Possibly Preparing For MMA
- IKSA's Cory Schafer Talks Controversial Refereeing, Judging and More
- VIDEO: Yokkao's Stefania Picelli Talks Thailand, The Yokkao Fight Team And More