There have been a literal ton of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos out in the wild. From just normal, everyday people to A-list celebrities. Most of these don't concern us, though, because, well, we cover kickboxing. Even then, lots of fighters have been participating in the ALS Ice Bucket challenge. We probably won't post that many of them because once you've seen one person pour ice on their heads and imply that they are cold you've probably seem them all.
This is Peter Aerts, though. Peter Aerts will always hold a special place in our hearts for being Mr. K-1. So let's watch Peter Aerts participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's Time for the Smaller Weight Classes to Shine
- Video: Andy Souwer vs Hideya Tanaka
- VIDEO: Enriko Kehl vs. Erkan Varol and Zabit Samedov vs. Merit Arkan
- Bai Ling attending SuperKombat World Grand Prix I next Sat. evening (Mar. 7) in Ploiești, Romania
- Interview with the Glory heavyweight challenger and the SuperKombat's franchise, Benny Adegbuyi