Yokkao has just released this fight between Thongchai Sitsongpeenong and Toby Smith from January 3rd of this year. I personally had not seen much of the Australian Toby Smith before I watched him look unstoppable against John Wayne Parr in June. He is a strong fighter that likes to walk his opponents down and land huge elbows, clinch up and smother while he knees them. Against Thongchai this strategy did not work quite as planned. Thongchai is only 17 years old in this fight and he already fights like a crafty Thai veteran by making Smith miss and keeping him off balance for most of the first two rounds. When Toby fought JWP he looked so strong that he couldn't even be moved backwards, but Thongchai had him moving back easily, I can't help but be very impressed with this 17 year old Thai.
The last round of this fight is just crazy, let us know what you think of the outcome of the fight, I found it a little surprising.
Latest from Jay Jauncey
- Top King 4 Finals in Hong Kong Featuring Buakaw Banchamek on July 28th
- Video: Jahfarr Wilnis vs Hesdy Gerges Kunlun Super Heavyweight Final
- Press Release: Mixed Striking Championship Live on GFL.tv on July 25th
- Liam Harrison vs. Singdam Kiatmoo9 Scheduled for Yokkao 15
- The Yokkao Factory in Bangkok is Open for Business