Six days before his quarter final round fight against Filip Verlinden at the Glory Last Man Standing PPV, the #8 ranked Glory middleweight, Melvin Manhoef, was a guest on the MMA Hour Monday afternoon.
Over the twelve minute conversation with MMA Hour host, Ariel Helwani, Manhoef discussed the differences between training for kickboxing and for mma, plus possibly cornering Lyoto Machida against Chris Weidman at UFC 175, rematching Robbie Lawler, and whether retirement is in his near or distant plans.
To listen to the interview, you can watch the MMA Hour at www.mmafighting.com. Manhoef starts at the 1:37:53 mark.
- Zack Mwekassa vs. Saulo Cavalari for GLORY Light Heavyweight Belt Added to Dynamite
- Fight Card for Lion Fight 23
- Updated Fight Card for SuperKombat's August 1st Event
- Gokhan Saki Issues Statement About GLORY Contract Negotiations
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision