SuperKombat's June 21st event is quickly-approaching and now we not only know that Andrei Stoica will be defending his SuperKombat Super Cruiserweight Championship, but we know the location and the rest of the card. Originally Horace Martin was supposed to challenge Stoica for the title, but he was forced to withdraw and has been replaced with perhaps the better known Ali Cenik.
The event will take place in the Sports Hall in Constanta, Romania and will air on Sport.ro in Romania and on Eurosport throughout Europe.
1. Super Fight – Light Heavyweight Bout (-81 kg)
Daniel Lazar (Romania) vs. Ciprian Schiopu (Romania)
2. Semifinal 1 – Cruiserweight Bout (-92 kg)
Michael Terrill (United Kingdom) vs. Patrick Van Rees (Netherlands)
3. Semifinal 2 – Cruiserweight Bout (-92 kg)
Moises Baute (Spain) vs. Cristian Ristea (Romania)
4. Super Fight – Lightweight Bout (-63.5 kg)
Cristian Spetcu (Romania) vs. TBA (To-be-announced)
5. Super Fight – Heavyweight Bout (+96 kg)
D’Angelo Marshall (Curacao) vs. Thomas Vaneste (Belgium)
6. Super Cruiserweight Title – Super Cruiserweight Bout (-95 kg)
Ali Cenik (Turkey) vs. Andrei Stoica (Romania)
7. Final – Cruiserweight Bout (-92 kg)
Winner of Semifinal 1 vs. Winner of Semifinal 2
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Renews Two Key Television Deals in Europe
- Fight Card For K-1's China vs. Japan Feb. 1st Event
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returns This Weekend, Plus ANOTHER Fight in April Against Enriko Kehl
- Mike Tyson Eats an Apple and Unveils He'll Help Call GLORY 19