So they released another fight from the highly talked about Yokkao 8 card which took place on March 8th. Just like the Harrison vs Bennoui this fight shows two fighters trying hard to knock each other out till the very end. They matched the heavy handed Tim Thomas with the younger technical Reece McAllister. Basically anyone who knows Thomas, knows that he can end any fight with just one right hand, and he was doing well through the whole first round and most of the second until McAllister landed a huge super man punch and dropped Thomas to turn the momentum in his favor. After that the technical muay thai and intelligence (and one more knock down) by McAllister earned him the unanimous decision victory.
I always enjoy watching Reece McAllister fight and it was nice to see him come back with a win after the hard knockout he faced at the hands of Steve Moxon at Glory 11 in Chicago.
Latest from Jay Jauncey
- LiverKick Rankings Update: April, 2017 -- Not Much Changes
- World Fighting League Results: Peter Aerts Wins Retirement Bout
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More