Artem Levin is one of those guys that when you mention his name, people who know Kickboxing have a full understanding that he's one of the best in the world and that when it comes down to it on June 21st, Levin is going to be one of the favorites in this tournament. He's run roughshod over the weight range for years in Muay Thai and Kickboxing and during his reign there have only been two men to ever defeat him; Simon Marcus and Joe Schilling. You'd have to think that Levin would be looking for revenge against either man, but will be happy no matter what with a win.
Of course, Alex Peireira has proven himself and maybe the world is overlooking him.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck
- Watch Benjamin Adegbuyi's Latest Execution From ACB 7
- Bellator Announces Bellator Kickboxing Event In December Featuring Giorgio Petrosyan
- Enfusion Live Antwerp Results: Ozcan and Jaray Throw Down Again
- Bellator Kickboxing 3 Spoilers and Interview