On June 21st Daniel Ghita and Rico Verhoeven will meet in the ring for the second time, this time with the GLORY Heavyweight Championship on the line, making it an even bigger deal. Ghita vs. Verhoeven II will headline the GLORY Last Man Standing PPV event -- immediately following GLORY 17 on Spike TV -- which could be GLORY's biggest event to date.
So here is a look at GLORY's preview of Ghita vs. Verhoeven II, which I'd consider a good way to kick off your day.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Chris Ngimbi Wins W5 Grand Prix XXX Tournament
- Artem Levin Out -- Jason Wilnis in vs. Joe Schilling at GLORY 24
- The 11th World Karate Championships – WKO Shinkyokushin
- Keri Anne Melendez vs. Hadley Griffith Added to Bellator MMA Dynamite 1 Kickboxing Main Card
- Giorgio Petrosyan Fighting on GLORY 25 Monza