On June 21st Daniel Ghita and Rico Verhoeven will meet in the ring for the second time, this time with the GLORY Heavyweight Championship on the line, making it an even bigger deal. Ghita vs. Verhoeven II will headline the GLORY Last Man Standing PPV event -- immediately following GLORY 17 on Spike TV -- which could be GLORY's biggest event to date.
So here is a look at GLORY's preview of Ghita vs. Verhoeven II, which I'd consider a good way to kick off your day.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Legacy Kickboxing 2 This Friday on AXS TV
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai