On June 21st Daniel Ghita and Rico Verhoeven will meet in the ring for the second time, this time with the GLORY Heavyweight Championship on the line, making it an even bigger deal. Ghita vs. Verhoeven II will headline the GLORY Last Man Standing PPV event -- immediately following GLORY 17 on Spike TV -- which could be GLORY's biggest event to date.
So here is a look at GLORY's preview of Ghita vs. Verhoeven II, which I'd consider a good way to kick off your day.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December Thanks to GLORY
- GLORY 33 New Jersey Featuring Rico Verhoeven vs. Anderson Silva
- Saenchai Training BJJ at Yokkao Gym in Bangkok, Possibly Preparing For MMA
- IKSA's Cory Schafer Talks Controversial Refereeing, Judging and More
- VIDEO: Yokkao's Stefania Picelli Talks Thailand, The Yokkao Fight Team And More