We already knew that Daniel Ghita and Rico Verhoeven would battle it out at GLORY 17's Last Man Standing PPV event for the GLORY Heavyweight Championship, but now it looks like there will be three titles decided on the Last Man Standing PPV. Sure, we'll have a Middleweight and a Heavyweight Champion crowned, but it looks like Marc De Bonte gets what he asked for in getting to defend his GLORY Welterweight Championship against Joseph Valtellini at the Last Man Standing PPV.
Add in a Featherweight Championship tournament on the GLORY 17 Spike TV card, as well as Andy Ristie vs. Ky Hollenbeck and Cro Cop on the card and you have a ton of reasons to be watching on June 21st.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- WLF: Rise of Heroes III Fight Card Featuring Four Tournaments
- Muay Thai Grand Prix Launching Kickboxing Grand Prix in 2017
- GLORY Announces GLORY 37 Los Angeles in January
- Lion Fight 32 Results: Jo Nattawut Wins MIddleweight Title on Short Notice
- Lion Fight 32 Main Event Update: Malaipet vs. Nattawut New Main Event