Tyrone Spong is a crazy man. No, not in a bad way, but in the sense that he is just a tough dude. When Spong went down this weekend at GLORY 15 there was no screaming, no pained looks. Spong was stoic in the face of a possibly career-threatening injury. He handled it like a boss, it was incredible. Now it is Wednesday and Tyrone Spong has posted a video on Instagram of him up and walking.
Yes, he's a bit shaky and can't put his full weight on his leg just yet, but the man broke his shin on Saturday night and come Wednesday is walking without assistance. Crazy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- WLF: Rise of Heroes III Fight Card Featuring Four Tournaments
- Muay Thai Grand Prix Launching Kickboxing Grand Prix in 2017
- GLORY Announces GLORY 37 Los Angeles in January
- Lion Fight 32 Results: Jo Nattawut Wins MIddleweight Title on Short Notice
- Lion Fight 32 Main Event Update: Malaipet vs. Nattawut New Main Event