As we are all well aware of, the GLORY 13 card is astonishingly stacked. I mean that in every which way. Not just the main card, either, as the undercard, which GLORY has branded the Super Fight Series, is on its on an incredible event. While the main card features the GLORY 13 Welterweight tournament as well as Peter Aerts vs. Rico Verhoeven, the Super Fight Series card is just as stacked. Here is the card so far;
- Remy Bonjasky vs. Anderson Silva
- Yuta Kubo vs. Mosab Amrani
- Jerome Le Banner vs. Sergei Kharitonov
- Ewerton Teixeira vs. Hesdy Gerges
- Karim Ghajji vs. Aleksandr Stetsurenko
- Artur Kyshenko vs. Mr. Kenwood
So what is the good news? For those of you wishing to watch the event live, you'll be able to! Tokyo Super Fight Series will be airing live via internet PPV on GloryWorldSeries.com and LiverKick.com (link forthcoming) for $20. GLORY has gone out of their way to get permission from their international broadcast partners to air the Super Fight Series card live via PPV and you'll be able to see it live. The event starts at 1:30 am Eastern time on Saturday, Dec. 21st. Due to regional restrictions, the GLORY 12 portion of the card won't air live in the United States, as we'll have to wait for the Spike TV broadcast of the event.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- WLF: Rise of Heroes III Fight Card Featuring Four Tournaments
- Muay Thai Grand Prix Launching Kickboxing Grand Prix in 2017
- GLORY Announces GLORY 37 Los Angeles in January
- Lion Fight 32 Results: Jo Nattawut Wins MIddleweight Title on Short Notice
- Lion Fight 32 Main Event Update: Malaipet vs. Nattawut New Main Event