We have known that GLORY was going to go all-out for GLORY 13 for a while now, but with the impending not-so-retirement of Peter Aerts coming up they are really going heavy on the advertisements. How much so? How about a GIANT ad in the Shibuya Train Station? Yeah, because that is exactly what they did, with it measuring 30 meters long and having some crazy Aerts imagery. You've really got to see the whole thing.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- K-1 World Grand Prix Euro -95kg Results: Roman Kryklia Takes The Crown
- Kunlun Fight 54 Fight Card: 70kg Tournament Continues
- Sitthichai vs. Grigorian Postponed, GLORY 35 Gets New Main Event
- WLF: Rise of Heroes III Fight Card Featuring Four Tournaments
- Muay Thai Grand Prix Launching Kickboxing Grand Prix in 2017