We have known that GLORY was going to go all-out for GLORY 13 for a while now, but with the impending not-so-retirement of Peter Aerts coming up they are really going heavy on the advertisements. How much so? How about a GIANT ad in the Shibuya Train Station? Yeah, because that is exactly what they did, with it measuring 30 meters long and having some crazy Aerts imagery. You've really got to see the whole thing.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart Headlining GLORY 34 Denver
- GLORY Release Card for Stacked GLORY 35: Sitthichai vs. Marat, Vakhitov vs. Mwekassa and More
- SuperKombat Releases Full Card For Oct. 1 Event, Featuring Ngimbi vs. Paraschiv Title Fight
- Yokkao Searching For An American Fighter For Yokkao 21 - 22 in Hong Kong
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck