My god, the news about GLORY 13 just keeps on flowing, which might be taking some attention away from GLORY 12, but hey, news is news. Today GLORY updated their site with at least part of the GLORY 13 Tokyo card and man this one looks amazing. I guess my only real qualms with this is that two of the bigger fights are on the Super Fight Series, which means probably not airing on the broadcast and we'll have to wait a few weeks to view them.
I really don't know how I feel about waiting for Peter Aerts vs. Rico Verhoeven and Remy Bonjasky vs. Anderson Silva.
- GLORY 13
- Daniel Ghita vs. Errol Zimmerman
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Makoto Uehara
- GLORY 13 Welterweight Tournament
- Nieky Holzken vs. Marc de Bonte
- Joseph Valtellini vs. Karapet Karapetyan
- Reserve Fight
- Karim Ghajji vs. Alexander Stetsurenko
- GLORY 13 Super Fight Series
- Peter Aerts vs. Rico Verhoeven
- Remy Bonjasky vs. Anderson "Braddock" Silva
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Muay Thai Grand Prix Launching Kickboxing Grand Prix in 2017
- GLORY Announces GLORY 37 Los Angeles in January
- Lion Fight 32 Results: Jo Nattawut Wins MIddleweight Title on Short Notice
- Lion Fight 32 Main Event Update: Malaipet vs. Nattawut New Main Event
- Redemption Only Comes For One in GLORY 34's Main Event