We are all still coming down from this past weekend's GLORY 11 on Spike TV. I mean, that was just a monumental event by every stretch of the imagination. There were some really big winners at GLORY 11, two of which were Rico Verhoeven and Tyrone Spong, who got to be the stars of the show on Spike TV and could have just cemented themselves as huge Kickboxing stars here in the United States. GLORY has put up video interviews catching up with them after their respective wins and both guys seem pretty pleased, as they should be.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick Week in Review March 27: GLORY 39 recap, Jordan Coe and More
- GLORY 39 and GLORY 39 SuperFight Series Results
- Go Inside GLORY 39 Fight Week Plus a Heated Weigh-In Video
- LiverKick Podcast March 24 - GLORY 39 Preview, K-1 Japan Talk and More
- UK Road 2 Glory Winner Jamie Bates Rounds Out GLORY 40 SuperFight Series