GLORY 11 Chicago goes down this weekend, yes, this weekend! Saturday, starting at 9pm Eastern time GLORY 11 Chicago will be on, delivering a Heavyweight tournament featuring the best Heavyweights in the world as well as Tyrone Spong vs. Nathan "Carnage" Corbett. The event will be broadcast in North America on Spike TV, which is a landmark event for us here in America. For those of you not lucky enough to live here in the US and get Spike TV, LiverKick has you covered, as we'll be once again carrying a live stream of the event, which can be ordered from anyone around the world, excluding the United States and ex-YU nations due to television rights.
The PPV will feature the main GLORY 11 fight card only as well.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Renews Two Key Television Deals in Europe
- Fight Card For K-1's China vs. Japan Feb. 1st Event
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returns This Weekend, Plus ANOTHER Fight in April Against Enriko Kehl
- Mike Tyson Eats an Apple and Unveils He'll Help Call GLORY 19