Man, GLORY 12 New York came FAST, didn't it? GLORY 12 is this weekend live on Spike TV from the Theater at Madison Square Garden. We decided that it sounded like a good idea to have another sitdown with Joe Schilling as you all seem to love them so much, this time around we were talking about Joe's life post-GLORY 10 money, the quick turnaround between camps and his preparation going into the fight with Wayne Barrett.
As always, I have a lot of fun talking to Joe about Kickboxing and everything in between.
Also, for those who have phones, etc. that don't support flash, here it is on SoundCloud.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck
- Watch Benjamin Adegbuyi's Latest Execution From ACB 7
- Bellator Announces Bellator Kickboxing Event In December Featuring Giorgio Petrosyan
- Enfusion Live Antwerp Results: Ozcan and Jaray Throw Down Again
- Bellator Kickboxing 3 Spoilers and Interview