It has been too long, hasn't it? The LiverKick Podcast makes its return after a few weeks of absence with all of the latest news from the Kickboxing world. This week we take a look at the Final Fight card that went down in Croatia, including the bout between Mirko Cro Cop and Ray Sefo, Daniel Ghita taking on Sergei Lascenko and more. Rian Scalia (@rianscalia) and myself (@liverkickdotcom / @locuststar) give our thoughts on the card, from the good to the bad to the downright ugly.
Then we turn our attention to some of the bigger news, including a possible date for the first K-1 show of 2012, Remy Bonjasky making a return to Kickboxing and a whole hell of a lot more.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision
- Gokhan Saki's GLORY Light Heavyweight Championship Vacated
- Legacy Kickboxing 3 Highlights and Results
- Top King 4 Finals in Hong Kong Featuring Buakaw Banchamek on July 28th
- Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Yodsanklai Possibly on Tap for August 28th