It has been too long, hasn't it? The LiverKick Podcast makes its return after a few weeks of absence with all of the latest news from the Kickboxing world. This week we take a look at the Final Fight card that went down in Croatia, including the bout between Mirko Cro Cop and Ray Sefo, Daniel Ghita taking on Sergei Lascenko and more. Rian Scalia (@rianscalia) and myself (@liverkickdotcom / @locuststar) give our thoughts on the card, from the good to the bad to the downright ugly.
Then we turn our attention to some of the bigger news, including a possible date for the first K-1 show of 2012, Remy Bonjasky making a return to Kickboxing and a whole hell of a lot more.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai
- Card For Enfusion Live #29 on Sunday