Tomorrow night in Las Vegas on AXS TV Lion Fight 14 will be coming at you live. This means some of the best muay thai action to happen stateside on live television yet again, featuring an awesome, awesome main event between Gregory Choplin and Marco Pique. The co-main event is Cris Justino vs. Jorina Baars for the Lion Fight Women's Welterweight Championship and the rest of the card is just full of awesomeness as well. You won't want to miss this starting at 10pm Eastern time.
- LION FIGHT 14 MAIN EVENT:
- Gregory Choplin (164 lbs.) vs. Marco Pique (162 lbs.) - Super Middleweight division
- CO-MAIN EVENT WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT:
- Cris “Cyborg” Justino (145 lbs.) vs. Jorina Baars (144 lbs.) – Welterweight division
- FEATURE FIGHT:
- Malaipet (143 lbs.) vs. Shane Oblonsky (145 lbs.) – Welterweight division
- Eddie Abasolo (154 lbs.) vs. Jonathon Wyderko (153 lbs.) – Middleweight division
- Anthony Castrejon (123 lbs.) vs. Victor Saravia (121 lbs.) – Featherweight division
- Gaston Bolanos (142.5 lbs) vs. Brian Del Rosario (142.5 lbs.) – Welterweight division
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com