Muay Thai gear and lifestyle brand, Yokkao, also the masterminds behind the Yokkao Muay Thai events, have reached out to LiverKick today to explain an issue which has caused some confusion for fans. The issue is mainly about Saenchai PKSaenchaimuaythaigym. Saenchai has fought all over the world now, fighting not only in Muay Thai, but Kickboxing as well. This includes a fight for K-1 in December, which has led some to believe that Saenchai is under longterm contract to K-1. Saenchai also appears on GLORY's official rankings in the number seven slot. Yokkao would like to clarify that Saenchai's manager is Yokkao promoter Stefania Picelli and that Saenchai is not under contract to either GLORY or K-1.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Zack Mwekassa vs. Saulo Cavalari for GLORY Light Heavyweight Belt Added to Dynamite
- Fight Card for Lion Fight 23
- Updated Fight Card for SuperKombat's August 1st Event
- Gokhan Saki Issues Statement About GLORY Contract Negotiations
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision