There is something to be said for a fighter always looking to evolve, which Andy Souwer is definitely one of those fighters. Souwer could have stuck to Muay Thai or Kickboxing, but he's always been looking to do different stuff, as we've seen from his experience in Shoot Boxing. Basically, Andy Souwer is an always-evolving athlete who has even though about dabbling in MMA here and there. Souwer's latest excursion has been that he made his Boxing debut this weekend.
Souwer seems excited about the advent of more Boxing fights in the future and that he might try to carve out a bit of a niche for himself in the professional Boxing world.
Image Credit MixFight.nl.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More
- Cedric Doumbe vs. Nieky Holzken II Headlines GLORY 42
- Hesdy Gerges vs. Chi Lewis-Parry Headlining GLORY 41
- Saulo Cavalari Looking to Make MMA Debut Soon