There is something to be said for a fighter always looking to evolve, which Andy Souwer is definitely one of those fighters. Souwer could have stuck to Muay Thai or Kickboxing, but he's always been looking to do different stuff, as we've seen from his experience in Shoot Boxing. Basically, Andy Souwer is an always-evolving athlete who has even though about dabbling in MMA here and there. Souwer's latest excursion has been that he made his Boxing debut this weekend.
Souwer seems excited about the advent of more Boxing fights in the future and that he might try to carve out a bit of a niche for himself in the professional Boxing world.
Image Credit MixFight.nl.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Artem Levin Out -- Jason Wilnis in vs. Joe Schilling at GLORY 24
- Keri Anne Melendez vs. Hadley Griffith Added to Bellator MMA Dynamite 1 Kickboxing Main Card
- Giorgio Petrosyan Fighting on GLORY 25 Monza
- GLORY's Future on TV Could Be With Showtime
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Final Rumored to be Moved to Germany
- Tyrone Spong Contending for BKB Heavyweight Championship on June 27th
- Tyrone Spong Considers Himself the Bo Jackson of Combat Sports, But GLORY Can't Afford Him
- Enfusion Live 27 Results
- Andy Souwer Returns to the Enfusion Ring This Weekend
- VIDEO: Tyrone Spong Successful in Boxing Debut with Vicious KO