So Tyrone Spong finally made his MMA debut this weekend at the World Series of Fighting's inaugural event. WSoF is headed up by Ray Sefo, whom you should all know, so there is no surprise that this is where Kickboxing and Muay Thai fighter Tyrone Spong decided to make his debut. Spong fought, well, some dude named Travis Bartlett that we give all of the credit in the world to for stepping into the ring with Tyrone, but yeah. This was what it was. Watch it and marvel at why Tyrone hasn't been super active in Kickboxing.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, launches on March 24th.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Bill Goldberg Claims He Turned Down a Fight with Alberto Del Rio
- Gokhan Saki Speaks About His Contract Status and Future
- A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: Bill Goldberg in Front of a GLORY Logo
- FFC7 Results: Poturak Outpoints Munoz
- GFC Releases Card for April 17th Featuring Saki, Ilunga, Samedov and More