Cosmo Alexandre made his MMA debut a few weeks ago, and it was a tentative and downright terrible affair for all involved. His opponent was able to do enough to pull off the decision victory while Cosmo seemed afraid to let his hands go and open up the takedown. Sometimes in MMA it is just a matter of experience, or getting your sea legs. It doesn't matter how good you are in the gym, it is different in the ring. Cosmo has such a great standing skill set that his grappling was a clear weakness and had him worried, but come this weekend and his second fight, that was something of the past. Watch as Cosmo shows the MMA world what the Kickboxing and Muay Thai worlds already knew.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Hesdy Gerges Sentenced to Five Years in Prison on 2011 Cocaine Smuggling Case
- Jo Nattawut Filling in for Fabio Pinca at Lion Fight 19 Tonight
- The Ratings are in For GLORY 18
- Check Out the Video From Yokkao 11's Fight of the Night: Brad Stanton vs Crice Boussoukou
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Final in Monza Card for Nov. 22nd