Cosmo Alexandre made his MMA debut a few weeks ago, and it was a tentative and downright terrible affair for all involved. His opponent was able to do enough to pull off the decision victory while Cosmo seemed afraid to let his hands go and open up the takedown. Sometimes in MMA it is just a matter of experience, or getting your sea legs. It doesn't matter how good you are in the gym, it is different in the ring. Cosmo has such a great standing skill set that his grappling was a clear weakness and had him worried, but come this weekend and his second fight, that was something of the past. Watch as Cosmo shows the MMA world what the Kickboxing and Muay Thai worlds already knew.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Xavier Vigney Out Against Chi Lewis-Parry at GLORY 33 SuperFight Series
- Superstar Actor Idris Elba to Fight in Kickboxing For Reality Series
- Video: Sitthichai and Murthel Groenhart's Victories at Kunlun Fight 50
- Featherweight Tournament Set For GLORY 33
- Yokkao 21 Scheduled For October 28th in Hong Kong Featuring Saenchai