The K-1 MAX Japan -63kg tournament that happened a month ago was an event to remember, partially because K-1 has only held one event so far this year, but also because 8 men put it all on the line in a one night tournament and showed a lot of heart. None quite showed the heart and determination like Koya Urabe did. Watch what went down backstage after his loss and how tough his corner is on him for his loss, from "You need to show more spirit" to telling him that he let the fans and his team down. Ouch. Put the subtitles on if they aren't already. There is also a whole playlist of these from K-1, but none quite as harsh as this one.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY 31 Card Updated: Ismael Londt vs. Hesdy Gerges
- Tiffany Van Soest's New Opponent and Complete Cards For GLORY 30 and SuperFight Series
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Bucharest Card and Details on SuperKombat Expo and Gym
- It's W5 Time XXXIII Card From Vienna, Austria on May 21st
- FFC Plans Two Big Shows in the US This June Featuring Kickboxers Mladen Brestovac and Pavel Zhuravlev