This was quite a weekend for the sport of Kickboxing as LEGEND III, in cooperation with Carlo di Blasi's Oktagon in Milan, put forth a solid Kickboxing effort. The card was filled, from top to bottom, with not only solid names, but good names, in the world of kickboxing. Some of the bigger fights of the night saw UFC veteran Paul Daley pick up a win over Alexander Surjko, Andy Souwer over Yuri Bessmertny, Pavel Zhuravlev defeat michal Turynski and Murthel Groenhart defeat Dzhabar Askerov.
- Alim Nabiev (R3 - Dec.) Armen Petrosyan
- Sitthichai Sitsonpeenong (R3 - Dec.) Mohamed Khamal
- Enriko Gogokhia (R1 - KO) Alessandro Campagna
- Paul Daley (R3 - TKO) Alexander Surjko
- Andy Souwer (R3 - Dec.) Yuri Bessmertny
- Pavel Zhuravlev (R3 - Split Dec.) Michal Turynski
- Murthel Groenhart (R1 - KO) Dzhabar Askerov
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com