Ernesto Hoost made his return to the ring this weekend against Thomas Stanley where he was able to drop Stanley twice on the road to picking up a decision victory. This marks the first time that Hoost has competed in over eight years, marking a somewhat remarkable comeback. There are rumors of GLORY being interested in signing Hoost, but at 48 years old I think it's time to let Mr. Perfect do as he pleases and not worry about fighting guys like Daniel Ghita, Gokhan Saki or Tyrone Spong right now.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- K-1 Japan Holding -57.5kg Tournament For New World Title in November
- Xavier Vigney Out Against Chi Lewis-Parry at GLORY 33 SuperFight Series
- Superstar Actor Idris Elba to Fight in Kickboxing For Reality Series
- Video: Sitthichai and Murthel Groenhart's Victories at Kunlun Fight 50
- Featherweight Tournament Set For GLORY 33