After the last minute change of not only venues but continents, Muay Thai Mania Yokkao 5 went down without a hitch yesterday in Thailand. The event would have been considered a success even if it wasn't moved on one week's notice, but it really is amazing to look at how they had to move the entire event from Europe to Thailand that quickly and that everything went smoothly. The main event saw a bout between Saenchai and Singdam with both guys trying to win the KO bonus, but Saenchai was just overwhelming and won by points.
- Saenchai MuayThaiGym won by points vs Singdam Kiatmoo9
- Sinsamut Sor Klinmee won by points Kom Kop Pechthroungrang
- Andrea Masini lost by KO ( 2nd round ) Crice Boussoukou
- Ekapop Sor Klinmee won by KO ( 1st round ) vs Samuel Andoche
- Iwmiset Pornnarai won by points vs Suedam Kauanjai
- Namphon PK Muay Thai Gym won by points vs Geofrey Rivière
- Silvia La Notte lost by points Lommanee Sor Hirun
- Emmanuel Ulrich lost by points vs Florent Kaouachi
- Vichanlek Sitpholek won by points vs Loecklong Fhonchaanchonburi
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's W5 Time XXXIII Card From Vienna, Austria on May 21st
- FFC Plans Two Big Shows in the US This June Featuring Kickboxers Mladen Brestovac and Pavel Zhuravlev
- K-1 Japan 65kg World Grand Prix
- WGP #30 Card Featuring Alex Pereira Defending His Title
- Bellator Kickboxing Sees Solid Number in Spike TV Debut