With Alistair Overeem I feel like we are on the cusp of some big changes happening. This weekend at UFC 169 Alistair Overeem squares off against Frank Mir and chances are that a loss for either man will mean the end of their UFC career. For Alistair Overeem this would make him a free agent, meaning that chances are if the Kickboxing world came knocking he just might answer. But it's all up in the air, so for now, just enjoy this episode of The Reem.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Keri Anne Melendez vs. Hadley Griffith Added to Bellator MMA Dynamite 1 Kickboxing Main Card
- Giorgio Petrosyan Fighting on GLORY 25 Monza
- GLORY's Future on TV Could Be With Showtime
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Final Rumored to be Moved to Germany
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returning to Italy for November 6th Fight