While everyone is pretty certain that Badr Hari will be booked on whatever LEGEND event pops up next, it looks like Badr Hari will be fighting in the Netherlands yet again, this time not under any familiar banner. If that sounds far-fetched to you, as Badr Hari is a top dollar Heavyweight fighter, I share those sentiments, but it appears to be legitimate. On May 17th in the Netherlands Badr Hari is scheduled to meet Ismael Londt in a Kickboxing bout for A1 WCC.
The event is being promoted by the Gunyar Brothers and will also feature a 16-man 70kg tournament. [source]
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick Rankings Update: April, 2017 -- Not Much Changes
- World Fighting League Results: Peter Aerts Wins Retirement Bout
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More