Last week's results: After his loss at Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva, what now for Ray Sefo?
55% - Focus on being a trainer, not a fighter
26% - Stop MMA and focus on kickboxing for one final run
11% - Keep doing what he's doing
8% - Stop kickboxing and focus full time on MMA
This week - a pretty straight forward question:
Who is K-1's Greatest of All Time?
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Legacy Kickboxing 2 This Friday on AXS TV
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai