Results from last week's poll:"Would you be interested in a K-1 women's division?"
36% - Yes, absolutely!
29% - Yes, if they get RENA
22% - No, not interested
11% - Not yet, there aren't enough fighters
2% - Not sure
This week: K-1 veteran Pat Barry was in action this weekend, defeating Joey Beltran at the UFC Fight for the Troops event. Opinions on Barry are split, with some reports saying he used great striking to take the win, and others saying he lacked something in the victory. What was your take?
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Creativity in Kickboxing; or, K-1's Forgotten Formula to Building the Future
- GLORY Confirms That Phil Baroni Turned Down Schilling Fight at GLORY 21
- Bill Goldberg Claims He Turned Down a Fight with Alberto Del Rio
- A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: Bill Goldberg in Front of a GLORY Logo
- Pat Barry Out of GLORY 20 -- Featherweight Title Fight Moves to Main Card